Thursday, August 9, 2012

You've got to be kidding me.
Obama now wants to launch wave of nationalization of industries.

“I said, I believe in American workers, I believe in this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back,” he said. “Now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry.
“I don’t want those jobs taking root in places like China, I want those jobs taking root in places like Pueblo,” Obama told a crowd gathered for a campaign rally at the Palace of Agriculture at the Colorado State Fairgrounds here.
This is fascism disguised as patriotism.
The Obama campaign is becoming desperate, and promises benefits and fans class hatred to an excess  heretofore unseen from a presidential candidate (much less an incumbent).
His complete disregard for America, its foundations, institutions, and traditions is astounding, as is the eagerness with which that message is greeted, and by how many.
There is in a real sense a war being fought in America. It is a real war, but one that is fought on a largely nonphysical battlefield. It is a war to manipulate the Public Opinion.
The Republicans seem not to realize the nature of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment